Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve functions, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance. Reconstructive surgery is generally covered by most health insurance policies, although coverage for specific procedures and levels of coverage may vary greatly.
We offer a wide variety of services designed to help patients meet their reconstructive surgical needs. Below are of a few of the
procedures we perform for adult and pediatric patients.
Reconstructive Facial Surgery:
- Cleft Lip
- Congenital Deformities
- Post-traumatic Reconstruction
- Facial Malignancies and Reconstruction
- Immediate and Delayed Reconstruction
Other Types of Reconstructive Surgery:
- Hand Surgery for Acute & Chronic Conditions
- Care of the Chronic Wound
- Burn Reconstruction
- Free-tissue Transfers
- Body Contouring After Massive Weight Loss
- Ear Reconstruction